- Ph.D., Higher Education, Claremont Graduate School, Claremont, California, 1995
- M.A., Higher Education, Claremont Graduate School, Claremont, California, 1995
- B.A., Psychology and Communications, Stanford Universtiy, Palo Alto, California, 1987
gender and racial/ethnic diversity issues as they pertain to faculty, students, administrators; and institutions of higher education. Special area of interest focuses on dual career academic couples and work/life balance for faculty members.
- Ward, K. & Wolf-Wendel, L. E. (in preparation) Academic Motherhood: Managing Work and Family. Rutgers University Press.
- Kim, D.B., Wolf-Wendel, L., & Twombly, S. (in press). Predicting International Faculty Satisfaction and Productivity Using Alternative Definitions and Institutional Characteristics. Journal of Higher Education.
- Wolf-Wendel, L., Ward, K., & Kinzie, J. (2009). A Tangled Web of Terms: The Overlap and Unique Contribution of Involvement, Engagement, and Integration to Understand College Student Success. Journal of College Student Development, 50(4), 407-428.
|ELPS||883||College Student Development|
|ELPS||884||Research on College Students|
|ELPS||886||Theory and Practice in Higher Education (Capstone)|
|ELPS||970||Theory and Research in Administration|
|ELPS||998||The American Faculty|
- School of Education Faculty Service Achievement Award, University of Kansas, May 2011.
- Recipient of the Sally Loyd Casanova Distinguished Alumni Recognition. Claremont Graduate University, 2010.
- Recipient of the Gene A. Budig Teaching Professorship. University of Kansas, 2009-2010.
- Recipient W.T. Kemper Fellowship for Recognition in Teaching and Advising Excellence. University of Kansas, August 2006.
- School of Education Faculty Research Achievement Award, University of Kansas, May, 2004.
- President Faculty Senate, 2009-2010
- ASHE Higher Education Monograph Series Editor